Added Traditional Chinese Port.
3 boss stage are playable.
2 boss stage are work progress.
Vaccine Man Stage maybe playable.
...more

Free Download Link:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/4a1bfplygd..._Demo.zip/

Thanks for some helper.
Sunny Cheng, Filipe, LunuLeaf, MARKTHERENCE, DestinyGearX...
Welcome we record to video and take some screenshot.

This fan game of Discord
Welcome to join here.
http://discord.gg/nBXwPJr

Attached Files Image(s)

(This post was last modified: 21-04-2020, 07:27 PM by ansoncheng.)
09-03-2018, 07:47 PM
Find Reply
TruffledToad Offline
Impossible to Get Rid Of
Registered

Threads: 1
RE: Mega Man Time Adventure
Well, better late to respond than to not respond at all.
This was, an interesting ride, I'll say that much, not the worst thing I've played, but there is a large amount of problems. I'll be going over these problems here. I'm not including graphics and story considering that I'm not really good at explaining graphics, (ask some more professional artists like Alm, Valo, Art, or whatever, just don't pester them.) and stories in most Mega Man fan games are bad anyways so, yeah.

Quiche Man's stage needs a LOT of work. The enemies are unforgiving, and the bosses of the area are just downright unfair. The rolling enemies should have a tell for when they're rolling, you know how Blizzard Man signals when he's going to use his rolling attack in Mega Man 6? Do that for these enemies.
Also, those rolling eyeballs are an okay enemy, but the way they respawn is just popping out of thin air. Have a background object show where they're coming out of, and give the player some time to react to them.
There's also the stomper enemies, which seem to die in one charged shot. I don't know why you don't just use Big Eye for those, it's a lot more polished in this engine, and far better than these.

And then there's the miniboss, oh dear lord... The rock attacks are very hard to dodge and for all the wrong reasons. Make it so that he can shoot the rocks in a way that isn't as random, maybe make them hit the ground and break into pieces or something, but give the player some room to dodge said pieces. To compensate,
make it so you can't use the platforms for the whole fight. Make it like the Keeper midboss in Strike Man's stage, where it has some platforms for a short time that you use to hit it.

Quiche Man is a disaster, no other way to put it. His attacks are entirely random, have strange tells, and can overflow the screen making them undodgeable. The orb attack (or Egg Splat as you call it) should be smaller, follow the area like Plug Ball would, and disappear after awhile, as to not overwhelm the player. Also, either give him a pattern, or give him better tells. I'd make his pattern like this.
Throw Quiche at player > use Egg Splat > Jump to the other side of the screen > repeat. Also make sure there's some cooldown time after each attack so then he doesn't just spam these attacks wildly.

Tap Man's stage is miles better, but still has problems. The fact that the water obscures your vision is kinda lame, but then again I dunno how else it would work, and it could've been handled worse. Decent enemies too, I especially like the Plunger one, though the fact that it can sometimes just fall over is a bit odd, I'd remove that falling over thing if I were you.

The last stretch of the stage though? Oh my lord. The idea of contaminating water that other enemies can rise up is a really cool idea that I haven't seen before. Here's the problem though. The enemy that does it is simply awful. It doesn't have a tell as to when it'll drop toxic shots downward, it gives you no breathing room, the shots explode for some reason, and 4 hits is too many for these things. When it's about to drop toxic droplets, make it stop, pause for a moment, and then have it do so. Also don't have more than one on the screen, that's a bit unfair.

Then there's Tap Man himself. Miles better than Quiche Man, but there is still a few problems. Make him shoot those two projectiles at you, not have one of them in front of him and behind him. Also that weird shield thing is kinda useless since it rarely blocks shots and he only uses it while jumping. Maybe make it last a bit longer and have it burst into those orbiting bubble things in the stage. Finally, the part where he raises the water that blocks your vision, make it so the water won't spent more than a second covering your vision, in order to not make the fight more frustrating. Also, make the water lower back down after a bit, and give him a separate animation for when he raises it up (like pumping it full of water or something like that). Other than that, it's an okay boss, though very flawed.

Finally, the weapons, these are useless. They don't seem to do more than one buster shot of damage and their trajectories make them too situational. Egg Splat will just stay there if you shoot it on the ground, and doesn't do enough damage for what looks like a really powerful shot. Maybe make it like Plug Ball but it'll explode when it hits enemies, causing a lot of damage. Water Ball is what happens when you take Water Balloon from Mega Man 8 and make it even more useless. It has low ammo, horrible range, low damage, and it looks dumb. Give it more ammo, make it do more damage (say 2 damage per hit), and give it a more useful trajectory, don't just make it go down. Maybe make it so when it hits something, it'll go into pieces and those pieces will start going around the screen like Power Stone, and the small orbs will be able to pierce through enemies. Maybe something like that.

A few other things, but it's more food for thought. Maybe you can try using Parkour Man for this game (since ROT was cancelled)? I really liked the theme that RedBlupi made for him, and I'd like to see how his stage would go, a parkour stage around a city would be a really fun level, if done well that is. I might make a design for him and DM it to you on Discord if you'd like. Also, while it can be a bit rude or weird to do so excessively and pester others, don't be afraid to ask for help. While some people might be busy with other stuff, some people will be willing to help you, just make sure to know that others have lives too.

Also one last thing, and it's a bit of a nitpick, but please give the slide it's own button, I'd appreciate it.

I hope you can take this feedback to make your fangame better! Thank you for make!

[Image: 0536.gif]
I'm gonna do the fangame funny eventually, except I never will because I suck
18-08-2018, 04:35 PM
Find Reply
N-Mario Offline
Video Game Veteran
Registered

Threads: 18
All your youtube links point to youtube studio, then eventually goes to an "Oops, something went wrong" page. Was that intentional, or a mistake?

[Image: dolphin-turn.gif]
Wanna go for a ride?
(This post was last modified: 18-08-2018, 05:34 PM by N-Mario.)
18-08-2018, 05:33 PM
Website Find Reply
ansoncheng Offline
Still Here
Registered

Threads: 4
(18-08-2018, 05:33 PM)N-Mario Wrote: All your youtube links point to youtube studio, then eventually goes to an "Oops, something went wrong" page. Was that intentional, or a mistake?

It looks get wrong issue.
14-12-2018, 05:46 PM
Find Reply
ansoncheng Offline
Still Here
Registered

Lantern Man Stage Screenshot
(This post was last modified: 20-11-2019, 03:12 PM by ansoncheng.)
14-12-2018, 05:49 PM
Find Reply
N-Mario Offline
Video Game Veteran
Registered

Threads: 18
Interesting. Looking pretty good. Smile

[Image: dolphin-turn.gif]
Wanna go for a ride?
14-12-2018, 10:06 PM
Website Find Reply
ansoncheng Offline
Still Here
Registered

Video  RE: Mega Man Time Adventure
oh
(This post was last modified: 29-09-2019, 08:31 PM by ansoncheng.)
15-12-2018, 06:13 AM
Find Reply
ansoncheng Offline
Still Here
Registered

Huge Lantern Midboss
Orignal style

Attached Files Image(s)

(This post was last modified: 29-09-2019, 08:34 PM by ansoncheng.)
29-09-2019, 08:33 PM
Find Reply
ansoncheng Offline
Still Here
Registered

Lantern Man Stage update progress

Attached Files Image(s)

(This post was last modified: 22-12-2019, 08:07 AM by ansoncheng.)
20-11-2019, 03:11 PM
Find Reply
ansoncheng Offline
Still Here
Registered

I showed Quiche Man & Tap Man Stage by Mega Man Vex.
not here!
(This post was last modified: 09-12-2019, 07:15 AM by ansoncheng.)
09-12-2019, 07:15 AM
Find Reply
ansoncheng Offline
Still Here
Registered

Lantern Man Stage updated.
(This post was last modified: 16-12-2019, 10:36 AM by ansoncheng.)
09-12-2019, 07:24 AM
Find Reply
ansoncheng Offline
Still Here
Registered

New style of Lion enemy is too pretty!

Attached Files Image(s)

(This post was last modified: 16-12-2019, 10:36 AM by ansoncheng.)
10-12-2019, 02:12 PM
Find Reply
ansoncheng Offline
Still Here
Registered

RE: Mega Man Time Adventure + Free Demo Download
Free Download Link updated.
21-12-2019, 03:26 PM
Find Reply
ansoncheng Offline
Still Here
Registered

RE: Mega Man Time Adventure + Free New Game Demo Download
Lantern Man Stage Update Development Screenshot
[Image: 5e0b37addc007.png]
New video link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cpejEa7kLZI
(This post was last modified: 19-03-2020, 09:21 AM by ansoncheng.)
08-01-2020, 02:07 AM
Find Reply
ansoncheng Offline
Still Here
Registered

23-3-2020 Updated New Game Demo of Free Download Link
(This post was last modified: 22-03-2020, 07:44 PM by ansoncheng.)
19-03-2020, 11:25 AM
Find Reply
ansoncheng Offline
Still Here
Registered

http://youtu.be/M7PqDoXnY7g
28-03-2020, 09:31 AM
Find Reply
2020Blinks Offline
Registered

Threads: 0
Photo  RE: Mega Man Time Adventure
UHHHHH......i found a bug. I got a code error bug. Can someone to fix this bug?

Attached Files Image(s)

(This post was last modified: 30-03-2020, 04:26 AM by 2020Blinks.)
29-03-2020, 05:30 AM
Find Reply
ansoncheng Offline
Still Here
Registered

(29-03-2020, 05:30 AM)2020Blinks Wrote: UHHHHH......i found a bug. I got a code error bug. Can someone to fix this bug?

What appear to bug?
30-03-2020, 07:25 PM
Find Reply
ansoncheng Offline
Still Here
Registered

Anime Man boss?
(This post was last modified: 06-04-2020, 03:52 PM by ansoncheng.)
30-03-2020, 07:26 PM
Find Reply
ansoncheng Offline
Still Here
Registered

Opera Man Stage and Rink Man Stage mockup

Attached Files Image(s)

30-03-2020, 07:48 PM
Find Reply